High temperature load cells
Strainstall’s high temperature load cells are manufactured in-house to guarantee quality and reliability.
Their ability to withstand extremely high temperatures make them the perfect choice for foundry weighing cranes, mining applications and any other type of operation where the load cell could be subjected to intense heat.
Our precision engineered, high temperature load cells are manufactured from high tensile stainless steel using special strain gauges, adhesives, wiring and cable to ensure long-term and reliable operations. All of the load cells are environmentally sealed and rated to operate in temperatures up to 160°C. They also incorporate temperature monitoring to alert operators to situations where heat rises above the safe operational levels.
Benefits of Strainstall's high temperature load cells:
- Designed and manufactured in the UK for high quality assurance
- Robust construction for use in hostile environments
- Easy to install and highly accurate
- Long design life for reliable operations
- Bespoke solutions tailored to your specific needs
- Supplied with full certificate of calibration
- Temperature monitoring alarms for increased safety
- Cabled and wireless options
- Environmentally sealed to IP67 or IP68
- Can be used singularly or in sets