Integrated marine monitoring system
Consolidating engineering information and a variety of key sub-systems, Strainstall’s integrated marine monitoring system (IMMS) optimises the safety and performance of upstream assets and floating offshore wind (FLOW) platforms.
Designed to provide operators with clear and accurate information for both fixed and floating offshore structures, Strainstall's integrated marine monitoring system (IMMS) plays an integral part in operational safety, enabling the development of informed and effective platform management, inspection and maintenance plans.
Data is collected and reported from a number of key parameters, allowing remedial action to be made if safe working limits are exceeded. The system can also communicate with ballast systems, load management computers and SCADA platform, where required the system can integrate with hull stress monitoring and station departure warning systems.
- Reduces risk
- Enhances the safety and performance of offshore structures
- Permits the consolidation of purchasing and project management initiatives
- Enables a common multi-system approach to redundancy
- Acts as a key aid during platform installation
- Simplifies remedial action if the system reports safety parameters out-of-range
- Provides key parameters in real-time, which can be archived for post-processing
- Delivers in-depth data insights to enable IoT-style operations
IMMS is a modular system tailored to individual customer requirements, but can include:
- Mooring tension
- Riser tension, bending and vibration
- Hull and structural stress monitoring
- Ballast tank monitoring
- Load management systems
- Vessel draft and inclination
- Motion reference units (6-DoF)
- Vessel position, including station departure
- Cathodic protection warning system
Fatal error: Call to a member function getApprovedVersion() on a non-object in /home/jf/web/strainstall.com/releases/20190507092223/blocks/related_pages/view.php on line 21