WMS-wireline can be fitted at the top or bottom sheave, making it a highly accurate and versatile solution for monitoring line tension during wireline operations. Strainstall’s wireless, sheave located sensors offer increased accuracy compared to running line tension monitors.
No changes to existing sheave arrangements makes WMS cost-effective to install and Strainstall can supply any tension rating from less than 1,000 to over 100,000 pounds.
Strategic case for wireless monitoring technology:
- A global service provider spent over $325,000 USD purchasing replacement cables in previous years
- Strainstall's solution eliminates the need to replace cables, reducing the total cost of ownership
- Fit to top or bottom sheave with no adjustment to existing sheave arrangement
- Increased accuracy compared to running line monitors
- Any tension rating available