Strainstall’s highly accurate load cells are ideal for a range of applications including industrial, marine, subsea and hazardous areas.
Our load cells are extremely reliable and designed to provide effective long-term, trouble free operation. All load cells have the capability to monitor all load paths and we are able to create bespoke solutions to fulfil customers’ specific requirements. Strainstall load cells have a strong hermetic sealing to ensure optimum reliability in difficult environments, and are supplied with full certificate of calibration.
Strainstall load cells can be used independently or in sets, combined with our wide range of standard and special instrumentation packages. From concept to delivery, the entire process is regulated by our uncompromising quality assurance procedures to ensure a lifetime of consistent performance. We also supply a range of hazardous area certified load cells.
Benefits of Strainstall's load cells:
- Designed and manufactured in the UK for high quality assurance
- Robust construction for use in hostile environments
- Easy to install, highly accurate and reliable
- Long design life with corrosion protection
- Bespoke solutions tailored to your specific needs
- Supplied with full certificate of calibration
Available load cell options:
- Cabled and wireless options
- Safe and hazardous area options
- Subsea and extreme temperature options
- Environmentally sealed to IP67 or IP68
- Can be used singularly or in sets