Underwater compression load cells
Strainstall’s underwater compression load cells have been engineered to deliver an effective long-term monitoring solution on offshore structures.
Manufactured from a single billet of high tensile stainless steel, all our underwater load cells have a fully tested watertight cap to ensure a life-time of consistently reliable service.
Our highly accurate underwater compression load cells are used in groups of three around the mooring tendons of the TLP to give a measure of the load, with dual circuits fitted with dual connectors and output cables to the data handling system.
Benefits of Strainstall's underwater load cells:
- Designed and manufactured in the UK for high quality assurance
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Long design life with corrosion protection
- Bespoke solutions tailored to your specific needs
- Supplied with full certificate of calibration
- Engineered for long term service and zero maintenance