Load cell simulator
- Compression load cells
- High temperature load cells
- Load cell simulators
- Tension and compression load cells
- Tension load cells
- Train brake force measuring load cells
Strainstall’s high precision load cell simulators have been designed to support the testing and calibration of weighing systems to highlight any potential issues.
The load cell simulators employ a number of precision resistors inter-connected in a specially designed mesh network, simulating the input and output characteristics of a bridge circuit.
The load cell simulators are used to calibrate readout systems and completely eliminate any possible errors due to tolerances, ambiguity and miscalculation. They are also used in systems as a tool to pin-point problems by substituting as a transducer.
Benefits of Strainstall's load cell simulators:
- Rapid and accurate calibration of weighing systems
- No drift – either short or long term
- High accuracy
- Rugged, light weight units