- SmartLoad® wins HazardEx award
- Strainstall load shackles to provide valuable monitoring data for SME PLAT-I tidal energy platform
- Strainstall's structural monitoring capabilities now form part of James Fisher Testing Services
- Scotload load shackles used during MeyGen tidal turbine installation
Strainstall is pleased to announce that we will be attending the first James Fisher open day, this July 5.
The event, to be held at the James Fisher NDT facility in Deeside, North Wales, welcomes representatives from sectors including petrochemical, renewables, nuclear, shipbuilding, automotive, aerospace and others.
The day will provide a unique opportunity to meet key representatives James Fisher group companies, as well as delegates from a range of disciplines to network and share knowledge. There will also be a JFNDT facilities tour and live UAV and NDT demonstrations throughout the day covering a number of innovative techniques.
Visitors to the open day will also have access to our ‘Engineering and Technology Solutions Exhibition’, where you will have the chance to meet representatives from industry-leading suppliers.
Aside from James Fisher's group companies, exhibitors include:
- Cape plc
- James Fisher Defence
- James Fisher Marine Services
- James Fisher Nuclear
- LG Motion
- Nikon Metrology
- Wales government Olympus industrial